The guidelines and rules for submitting your articles to Ascended Marketing Press are simple, but they must be followed!
- The articles that you submit must be your own work. You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique. No re-branded articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
- By submitting your articles to Ascended Marketing Press, you grant us the right to publish your articles. We may publish your article anywhere on our website(s) or syndicate them through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- By submitting your articles to Ascended Marketing Press, you grant others the right to publish your articles. Other Ascended Marketing Press users have the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or e’zines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- No affiliate links, tinyurl’s or similar! – The articles that you submit to Ascended Marketing Press should not contain blatant affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URL’s of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product. If you want the link to be permanent, you should include the entire link with the “http://”. No more than two (2) “helpful” links per article and no more than two (2) self-serving links in the “author” box.
- Submitting your articles to AscendedMarketingPress.com does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind. You will not receive compensation from AscendedMarketingPress.com or the users of our directory for articles you submit.
- Submitting an article in no way guarantees inclusion in our directory. We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
- Articles must be spell checked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting. Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We monitor article submissions and we will reject content that doesn’t meet these requirements.